Affinity Programs Listing
AlarmCare is a Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) designed to help anyone live independently and securely in their homes. If assistance is needed, a simple push of the help button will immediately send an emergency signal. Free Installation, only $28 per month. FSNA members pay only $25/month for the first three months!
Call 1-800-267-2001 or visit www.myalarmcare.com for more information.
Canadian MoneySaver has provided its members with unbiased personal finance advice since 1981. The cornerstone of this advisory service is Canadian MoneySaver magazine, which features advice from their Canadian experts in all areas of personal finance, including taxation, investments, estate, retirement and financial planning.
Members’ benefits include:
- Direct contact with financial experts to answer your financial questions on investments, retirement, taxes, etc.
- Reduced costs/fees for new cars, insurance products, mutual funds and the best rates for mortgages, GICs, annuities, RRSPs and TFSAs.
All FSNA members are extended an introductory discount offer for a one-year print or online membership (not renewals) to Canadian MoneySaver for only $20.95 (GST included) or $22.54 (HST included). That’s a 44% discount off the newsstand price and 20% off the regular price. Renewals are offered at MoneySaver’s lowest renewal rate.
You may order:
- By calling 519-772-7632 or
- By mail at Canadian MoneySaver, 55 King Street West, Suite 700, Kitchener ON N2G 4W1 - click here to print a mail-in application
- Online at the Canadian Moneysaver website and enter the discount code FSNA in the comment field on the secure order form
Choice Hotels is Canada’s largest hotel franchisor with 10 great brands that offer unexpected amenities at affordable prices. And with some 300 locations nationwide, FSNA members will find what they like at any Comfort, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Mainstay Suites, Suburban, EconoLodge, Rodeway Inn and Ascend Collection in Canada. Plus, FSNA members can save with discounted rates at participating hotels worldwide.
To save on your next stay, call 1-800.4CHOICE (1-800-424-6423) and quote ID# 00066784 or visit www.choicehotels.ca/fsna. Choice Hotels offers FSNA members their Significant Savings Organization (SSO) rate with discounts of up to 20%. FSNA identification may be requested upon check-in.
With more than 95 years of experience in guided travel, Collette offers extraordinary travel experience on all seven continents. Members can take advantage of exclusive FSNA discounts as they choose from inclusive land tours, river cruises, rail journeys, faith-based journeys, small group tours, family vacations and more. Collette seamlessly takes care of all the details, making travel simple while providing outstanding quality and value.
Sedan Service! FSNA members and travelling companions that purchase an air-inclusive vacation from Collette receive roundtrip home to airport sedan service for distances up to 100 kilometers of eligible airports.
When you are ready to book, contact your local agent or call Collette Vacations at 1-866-413-3762 or visit www.collettevacations.ca.
IMPORTANT: Members must provide the promotion code when booking (R841-AX1-918) and the Member Benefit – discount - will be immediately added to the booking and show on the invoice.
Delta Hotels and Resorts has grown to become Canada's leading first-class hotel management company. Today, it boasts a diversified portfolio of 46 city-centre, airport and resort properties catering to business and leisure travellers. Reservations can be made online or by calling 1-800-268-1133 and quoting ID# FSNA.
Founded in 1957, Enterprise Rent-A-Car serves customers in Canada, the United States, the U.K., Ireland and Germany. Enterprise is North America’s largest vehicle rental company with some 400 rental outlets in Canada and some 7,000 worldwide.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers vehicle rentals to FSNA members at competitive rates. For your next vehicle rental, please contact Enterprise at:
(Preferred booking option as our ID number is embedded in the above link)
You can also book your next vehicle rental by either:
- Calling Enterprise toll free at 1-800-593-0505 and quoting ID # NAC3013
- Walking into your local Enterprise Rent-A-Car location and quoting ID # NAC3013
As an FSNA member, you have access to the benefits of a Group Home-Auto Insurance Plan through Johnson Inc. Advantages include: monthly payments, assigned Service Supervisor, 24hr. policy service, Members-Only website, availability of Home Plus, Auto Plus, and Auto Club enhancements. (Auto Insurance, Auto Plus, and Auto Club are not available in BC, MB, SK due to provincial auto plans.)
For information, or a no-cost, no-obligation quotation, call 1-800-563-0677, or visit www.johnson.ca/fsna.
FSNA members and their spouse are entitled to a preferred price on new membership enrollments. A national registered charity, MedicAlert is a leading source of personal and medical information for first responders and healthcare professionals, at home and abroad.
For more information about MedicAlert services and the special FSNA offer, visit www.medicalert.ca/fsna or call MedicAlert at 1-866-679-3219 and mention offer code FSNA12N.
MEDOC is a comprehensive group travel health insurance plan that provides up to $5,000,000 for emergency medical treatment while traveling outside your province or territory of residence or outside of Canada. MEDOC supplements and coordinates insurance coverage with both the Public Service Health Care Plan (PSHCP) and your provincial government health insurance plan. With MEDOC, you can extend coverage for a trip of up to 182 days (up to 212 days for residents of Ontario and Newfoundland/Labrador).
Included with your MEDOC travel health insurance policy is:
- Up to $12,000 Trip Cancellation, Interruption & Delay Insurance per insured
- Up to $1,500 Baggage & Personal Effects Benefits per insured (maximum of $3,000 per family)
- Up to $100,000 Flight Accident and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefits per insured
To get more information or to enrol, contact Johnson Inc. at 1-866-606-3362 (or at 613-728-6557 within the Ottawa region) or visit www.johnson.ca/fsna.
Relocation Services offers an exclusive “Cash Back” rebate on Real Estate transactions to FSNA members and their families. To qualify, call Relocation Services first to discuss all your relocation needs.
Relocation Services Group is the leading provider of relocation services to associations in Canada. They will assist FSNA members and their families with the following services:
1. Real estate sales and or purchases
2. Moving services and
3. Obtaining mortgages
All of these services are available at no cost to FSNA members and their families, which is unprecedented within the industry.
Contact Relocation Services first at 1-866-865-5504 or visit www.relocationservicesgroup.com/fsna.htm
Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix are providing FSNA members with exclusive offers and savings.
As an FSNA member, you’ll enjoy:
- 15% off* at Shoppers Home Health Care® – Save on a wide variety of home comfort and safety solutions such as supports and braces, mobility aids, bathroom devices and more. Simply present your FSNA membership card and a government issued photo ID.
- Exclusive Shoppers / Pharmaprix Optimum® offers – Take advantage of special Shoppers Optimum/Pharmaprix Optimum offers and get great rewards with your Shoppers Optimum/Pharmaprix Optimum Card. Not a Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix Optimum Member? Sign up today online at Shoppers Optimum or Pharmaprix Optimum.
- Reimbursement assistance at no cost – Shoppers Drug Mart Specialty Health Network® will help you coordinate financial coverage requests for any special authorization medications you may have, helping to maximize your funding and minimize your financial impact. To discuss your options, please call 1-855-701-3762(FSNA) or print your enrollment form now.
Speak to your pharmacist today and ask about the other pharmacy services available to you.
* Shoppers Home Health Care® 15% discount is based on regular prices. Not valid in conjunction with custom or special ordered items, previously purchased merchandise, rentals and any other offers. Some purchases do not qualify, including vans, government or third-party funded purchases and non-merchandise transactions (including delivery, rental and service fees), automotive and equipment, rentals, and devices covered or reimbursed by provincial health plans. While there are no Shoppers Home Health Care® stores in some provinces and territories, the company is exploring options to make purchasing home health care products more accessible for all members.